At Faith To Face Ministries, we call those who join the ministry in order to learn, grow, and assist in the work of the Lord Partners. A partner is someone who:
- Has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Desires to grow into spiritual maturity and a greater fulfillment of their purpose in the body of Christ.
- Agrees to come under the authority and covering of Faith To Face Ministries and its leadership, in accordance with 1 Thess. 5:12-13.
- Agrees to enthusiastically participate in all activities of the ministry – including services, prayer meetings, bible study fellowships, and other special or ongoing activities.
- Cheerfully supports the work of the ministry through financial giving as stated in 2 Cor. 9:6-7 as well as through their time and talents.
If this sounds like what you are looking for in a church home, we welcome you to consider Faith To Face. If you thought “that sounds great, but I don’t live near the church” we have good news for you! In this age of expanded reach through technology, we don’t want physical distance to prevent you from joining alongside us.
To start the process of becoming a partner at Faith To Face simply fill out the form below. Upon receiving your partnership form, you will be contacted by one of our pastors to help you begin to get acquainted with your new church family.
Want to stay connected to Faith To Face but already are a part of another ministry? Our Affiliate Partner status would allow you to do just that. Just select it on the form below.
Photo credit: Cytonn Photography on Unsplash