Most of the work of ministry is done by the many ministry teams of Faith To Face. Staffed entirely by partners on a volunteer basis, these teams are always active in the work of the Lord, lending their unique skills (both spiritual and natural) to accomplishing the purpose of Faith To Face Ministries. The ministry teams of Faith To Face are divided into several main areas:
Core Ministry Teams
The Core Teams form the backbone of the work of Faith To Face. From praying for the people to running the sound system to counting the offerings, the Core Teams are on it!!
- Altar Workers – A team of primarily credentialed ministers and church mothers whose purpose, as a group, is to provide support for all altar work ministry that goes on at Faith To Face.
- Audio/Visual – The purpose of the A/V team is to advance the Word of God through audio and video recording, duplication and distribution according to Romans 10:17.
- Events – Provides leadership and support for the planning and execution of ministry-wide and other key ministry events.
- Finance & Benevolence – The purpose of the Finance team is to manage the accounts of the ministry, maintain timely and accurate financial records, and provide financial direction and oversight to ministry teams.
- Hospitality and Helps – The purpose of H&H is to support the needs of the ministry and its partners through acts of service.
- Intercession – The purpose of this team is to sow prayers according to God’s Word on behalf of others, including the ministry, community, nation, world, and the Body of Christ.
- Media – This team serves as the communications arm of the ministry, using all media types to publicize and inform others of the ministry’s efforts.
- Transportation – Provides transportation support to partners and non-partners in need of assistance getting to services and ministry events.
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry – This team is tasked with providing opportunities for spiritual, mental, academic, and relational development for youth and young adults.
Ministry Arts Teams
The Ministry Arts Teams of Faith To Face minister to others in dance, song, and even sign within the walls of the church as well as outside our walls.
- Sign Language Choir – Ministers Christian-based music to hearing impaired (and hearing) individuals utilizing sign language and provides translation to hearing impaired attendees to all ministry functions.
- Vocal and Instrument Ministries – The purpose of this team of vocalists and musicians is to minister through vocal and instrumental music, ushering people into the presence of God while utilizing and developing the talents of the team’s members.
Charged with developing programs that advance the pillars upon which the Ministry is founded upon, The Pillar Teams keep us focused on what makes us Faith To Face.
- Family Team – Works to promote the natural and spiritual well-being of all Faith To Face families (including those involving singles, married couples, single parents, married parents, divorcees, and widow(er)s.
- Function Team – Advocates excellence in ministry in every area via training and establishment of best practices.
- Foundation Team – Works to internally and externally promote and enhance the embracing of the Word of God, effective prayer discipline, and wholesome fellowship while encouraging individual’s faith to face life victoriously every day.