Most of the work of ministry is done by the many ministry teams of Faith To Face. Staffed entirely by partners on a volunteer basis, these teams are always active in the work of the Lord, lending their unique skills (both spiritual and natural) to accomplishing the purpose of Faith To Face Ministries.
- Audio/Visual & Technology – The purpose of the A/V team is to advance the Word of God through audio and video recording, duplication and distribution according to Romans 10:17, as well as support the Ministry’s technology footprint- including computers & office equipment, networking, and social media.
- Finance & Benevolence – The purpose of the Finance team is to manage the accounts of the ministry, maintain timely and accurate financial records, and provide financial direction and oversight to ministry teams.
- Hospitality and Helps – The purpose of H&H is to support the needs of the ministry and its partners through acts of service. This team also manages the maintenance and support of the Ministry’s physical footprint (building).
- Intercession – The purpose of this team is to sow prayers according to God’s Word on behalf of others, including the ministry, community, nation, world, and the Body of Christ.
- Vocal and Instrument Ministries – The purpose of this team of vocalists and musicians is to minister through vocal and instrumental music, ushering people into the presence of God while utilizing and developing the talents of the team’s members.
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry – This team is tasked with providing opportunities for spiritual, mental, academic, and relational development for youth and young adults.